Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Best Picture Nominees



Since 2006, I've seen at least three of the five Academy Award for Best Picture nominees. Since there's ten this year, there's a much bigger selection to choose from. After reading the descriptions, I want to see 4/5 of them. That's a little better ratio than earlier years.

2010
Avatar - my first ever 3D movie. It was pretty awesome and I watched it in great company :)
The Blind Side - somewhat sappy, but it was a cute movie
District 9
An Education - nvr heard of it before, but the description sounds good
The Hurt Locker - have this one at home .. I heart Jeremy Renner
Inglorious Basterds
Precious - read the book, just waiting for it be released March 10
A Serious Man - the description sold me on this one too
Up - this one's a maybe .. everyone says it's a cute movie
Up in the Air - this one was a maybe too, but who doesn't like George Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment