Friday, February 26, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies

On my way to the outside eating area at the union, I was stopped by a little girl, wearing a "I Love Thin Mints" shirt. She asked if I wanted to buy Girl Scout cookies and even though I gave up spending money on food outside of the grocery store, I gave in. She was so cute and I just couldn't say no. I'm sure she didn't need my help since there are more than enough people on this campus willing to buy cookies. My rationale is that I really did limit myself to eating out at fast food places or restaurants and it's not like I wouldn't have spent $4 on cookies at the grocery store....Actually, no, I take that back. Anyone who knows me knows I would nvr spend that much on a single food item. But Girl Scout cookies only come around once a year and they're so delicious.

I bought a box of Do-Si-Dos, which are the peanut butter sandwich cookies. I also like Samoas, with all their caramel and coconut goodness and Tagalongs, because I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate. It's too bad they cost so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment