Saturday, February 13, 2010

North Carolina Snow

I woke up to a text of this picture, the aftermath of a snow storm that had fallen on North Carolina last night. In this part of the state, there are reports of up to 8.5 inches of snow. I am somewhat jealous because I wouldn't mind playing in it, but one day is all I could probably handle. At least I would get some use out of the winter coat I bought on sale a couple of years ago. I've probably worn it twice.

I checked the Weather Channel just now and it's supposed to be 75 today and high 70s for the rest of the week. I'm super excited because I get to wear shorts again. I'm so tired of wearing jeans every day. But of course, that means the temperature will keep rising every month until we make it into the 100s and I'll be begging for cooler weather. If it was 70s-80s year round like in Hawaii, I'd be happy.

from my trip to Hawaii, August 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment