Friday, April 30, 2010

Get in Shape!

Since 1983, May has been designated National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. In honor of this month and a little boost from Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have decided to set some health goals for myself.

1. Limit eating out to only one day a week.
2. Do some kind of exercise 3-4 times a week.
3. Eat a fruit and/or vegetable at every meal.

Right now, these goals are attainable minus the week I'm supposed to be spending in Georgia on vacation. Since we'll be staying at a hotel and eating out at least twice a day, I'll have to be a little more selective in what I choose off the menu. Other than that, I'm going to try and stick to these goals for the whole month. They're not that hard and a small first step in getting a little healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment